Friday, March 21, 2008

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!

The Zoo! Emma looks so excited!
She was a little tired at the beginning. Can you see the Zebra? It's hiding behind a tree. Silly Zebra.

These last few weeks have been full of illness for our little family. I blame JD for bringing this dreaded disease into our home (bless his heart). JD wound up sick during his Spring Break which of course is no fun at all. He was sick for twelve days, and still can't hear out of one of his ears all the way because of the ear infection. I thought my immune system would keep me healthy, but I guess I need to be eating a few more veggies! I got sick around the end of Spring Break (when JD started to feel better) and I am still battling this monster! The funny thing is everyone who found out I was sick thought I was pregnant again! Come on people....why didn't you think that when JD was sick?

My sister and her boys came just around the time I was a day or two into it, but I pushed the nastiness aside and went to the Zoo (the Pioneers would be proud). Emma did have an interesting Zoo experience. It was the first time since she's been born that someone thought she was a boy, not once, but twice! Granted, she was dressed boyish with a white shirt and jeans, but I did make sure to put a BIG bow on her head. People!

4 comments:

The Tate's said...

Man that sucks being sick!! Hope you guys are all feeling better! Looks like a fun time at the Zoo. I can not believe people thought Emma was a boy...please tell me they were dudes because a girl should know better with a big bow on her head. She is so cute!! HOpe you guys had a good Easter! Have a good week!!

Haymore Family said...

oh that stinks that you all got sick! bummer! but how fun to go to the zoo, and cute little emma looks nothing like a boy! people used to ask if Bryson was a girl, i would be like seriously you are really asking that! so annoying! shes cute! hope you feel better

Unknown said...

Kim that happened to Olivia one time and she had a huge blue bow on her head! The guy thought bacause she was in blue that she was a boy. I said I would never put a blue bow on a boy. Emma is adorable by the way

The John Family said...

Hey Kim I haven't talked to you forever. Emma is so cute. We'll have to get together. Have fun I'll see you later.