Sunday, April 20, 2008

Walks With My Baby



Summer is just about here so Emma and I are trying to take advantage of the Spring-ish weather before we melt! We went for a few walks this week and it was so sunny I decided to have Emma wear the sunglasses her Grandma Gilbert gave her. I couldn't stop laughing! She actually loved them! I have been so excited for this Summer! I can't wait to introduce Emma to all of the things I loved as a kid. True, she is too young to appreciate all of them right now, but I have been waiting for this since she was born! Swimming, walking outside in the warm night air, and good old summer shannanigans. I LOVE this time of year!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Kim! Emma is so so so cute and I can believe how big she is getting!!! And look at that smile... what a doll! I can not wait until I can see her. Now that is one little girl that is cute enough to make me baby hungry.

The Tate's said...

Love the sunglasses!! She is adorable. I cant wait to see her in person again this summer!!

Haymore Family said...

oh my gosh she is getting so big! how fun! i wanted to go to rocki's reception so bad but i couldn't get down there! i had no idea that teonna was prego until like a month ago and had no idea it was this soon! that is crazy! i haven't seen anyone in forever either you should tell me the next time you are going to thatcher, and i still need to come to mesa and see you! it looks like you are doing great!

Meg said...

Ok so this has nothing to do with your post, but I finally figured out how to enable the comments on our blog. Thought I'd let you know since you were asking.