Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SPLISH SPLASH



YAY! Emma got in the pool for the first time ever! Well, not the big pool, but her cute little pool. I had been coveting this CUTE giraffe pool that sprays water out its mouth and has a little slide. Finally I broke down and bought it, and I'm so glad I did. Our pool is still too cold to get in so we filled up her little pool with warmer water and let Emma splash away! She had so much fun! The dog even thought it looked fun and climbed up the slide (by herself-wish I had a picture of that) and came in the pool!

5 comments:

The Tate's said...

Ok that is the cutest pool! It's so fancy!! Emma always looks so happy, she is so freaking cute! Cant wait for my boys to get to play with her. We should hopefuly be down the end of June. I have already started the count down. Have a good day you guys!!

Haymore Family said...

she is to dang cute! ohh.
hey i really hope that you had a great birthday, i thought about you that day and went to call and realized i didn't have your number anymore! not sure why, i called my aunt kim thinking it was you! anyways, and im so happy for teonna i need to call her too! when did she have her baby?

Haymore Family said...

hey so totally let me know when your parents chill out too! serious its like we are gone and they just think they are done and can play whenever! oh well, i would love to go down there and see you since that seems to be the only way it will be possible now that there are kids involved! let me know! and i haven't been able to get ahold of teonna either crazy girl!

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Hey Kim! I found your blog via Alison's page! Emma is such a cutie, I love her chubby cheeks. I'm sending you Josh's phone number on myspace :)

Lo said...

You have a blog! Yay! Kim, your little Emma is soooo cute! I feel like just yesterday she was being blessed! We never did make that lunch date work. I am in living in Provo for the moment but next time I am down and life isn't so crazy we have to do something! I'm so glad I found your blog! Love you!