Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disneyland, I love you!

Oh yeah, and my husband too! 3 years! This year for our Anniversary JD and I took a trip to DISNEYLAND! Just the two of us. Emma stayed with her grandma and we drove out to California! I can't even tell you home much fun it was! We stayed just down the street, and I am almost ashamed to admit I didn't sleep well the night before we went to the park. I honestly don't know if it was because of Disneyland or just the first night in a different bed. We spent a whole day going all over the park! We were so beat by the time the day was over, but I would not let us go to our hotel because I was afraid we wouldn't make it back to the park. I can't wait to go back!


This is the best picture of JD and I, we are just about to ride our first ride- Matterhorn Mtn!


Waiting in line to sit down in the ac...oh yeah, and see Honey I Shrunk the Audience


Waiting in the never ending line for Space Mtn, my new favorite ride!

Just a little posing.




This was on the Buz Lightyear ride. Like an interactive video game. More enjoyable than I first expected.


He just needed some ice cream!


I was so sad to go. And I don't know if you can tell, but so blasted tired too!

3 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

How fun that's so cool you guys got to go! And you don't even look tired at all in that picture!

Tate Family said...

I'm so jealous of your fun trip to Disneyland. Glad that you guys had a good time!

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

sooo Fun!!!! I'm glad you two were able to go...looks like a blast!