Monday, August 16, 2010

4 years on the 4th! A month later....

As of August 4th, my husband and I have been married 4 years! How did we celebrate you ask? We went to Disneyland! For the second year in a row Disneyland has been the spot for our anniversary getaway! I'm not complaining! I'm still a kid at heart and I love it there! Although JD and I agreed that if you go too often you might lose a little of the magic! I hope that never happens! I realized a bit too late that we had no pictures with both of us. Oops. I swear we like eachother! We tried to get in as many pictures with characters as possible without really being with them....
JD only wanted to take a picture with Pluto...


...And I tried to get one with Aladdin in the background and ended up with some person's backside!


I have to say, this was the strangest picture of the bunch, not so much because I'm wearing a racoon hat,but because it smelled like a racoon and I still put it on my head.


4 years and I still love you Hubby! We'll see about next year!

1 comment:

Meg said...

You two are such kids! I am kind of jealous though, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 12 years old. You should post some more pics of Emma, I can't believe she is almost 3!!!