Thursday, August 21, 2008

Am I biased or is she cute?

I couldn't help putting a few of these pictures on here. Sleeping shots are always so cute I just had to put a few on here. While the house was torn up getting remodeled Emma would take her naps in my bedroom. I had to find ways to calm her down and get her to go to sleep so I would give her "Katie-bear" to play with, and this is what happened.


And then sometimes she just passes out like her mom....



This is my little miss mischief. I turned around to get some stuff out of the fridge, and when I turned back she had crawled in the cabinet, so I had to grab the camera.

6 comments:

Our Family said...

She really is so cute!! She sure is growing up. We need to get together soon so they can play.

Melissa said...

So cute. It's fun to see her little personality through the pictures you take.

Bekka said...

I'm completely partial and she is STILL adorable. She is getting so big. I absolutely love that little heart sleeper she's wearing. That baby has got her mama's great style:) I hope y'all are doing great! I think about you often.

The Tate's said...

She is adorable!! I love those sleeping shots of her. Jack still talks about "MMA". WE miss you guys!! Hope you are have a great day!!

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

She's cute!! We need to get our girls together more...now that Emmie is moving around (rolling) and Emma can have some fun tackling her!!!

Meg said...

The cake I made for Tommy is homemade. Believe it or not, I occasionally can make a cake that doesn't look like it's falling to one side or melting. I got the recipe from kraftfoods.com. I get tons of recipes of their website, mostly for dinners. I've never heard of that book. All the really creative cake ideas I get from my Grandma Lux. She cuts them out of her women magazines and sends them to me. Do you think you guys will be coming up to Utah anytime soonish (like in the next year)?