Monday, September 15, 2008

Just throwing it out there....

Okay, so I have come to the decision that I would like to do something to earn a little extra money to help out with things around here. My mom has been trying to hand off her business...selling pampered chef. If I did do this I would need to do some catalogue shows (not really interested in going and showing my wares-people know what it is, right?). I really love the stuff and would like to sell, I just don't know if anyone would be interested in holding a catalogue show or buying anything. I wouldn't want to try and get started with this and fall flat on my face. So, just throwing it out there....is anyone interested?
Or...
Does anyone know a way to earn a little extra money from home?

4 comments:

Meg said...

Actually... there are a few pampered chef items I want. Not that I'm big business, but it's something. Big party in November huh? There is a small chance that by some whim we might come down for Thanksgiving. Wouldn't really know till it got closer, but that would be fun to see everyone. Bugs huh? I had a bug infestation myself this summer. I tried all sorts of things and found one that worked... RAID! I spray it around the baseboards on the outer walls of my house and around the windows (on the inside and outside). Works like a charm; I've seen a significant decrease in creepy crawlies. We really do need to see each other soon though, it has been much too long! Love ya!

Cindy and Ben said...

I think if you want to give it a shot you should do the in-home shows as well. You don't have to demonstrate anything extravagant just something where you show off some of the cool kitchen gadgets. It seems like sales would be better b/c people can see the products and its uses and would feel more obligated to buy b/c of the peer pressure factor. Also, that's where you'll meet new people who will want to host their own shows. And these people you wouldn't have met otherwise.

The Tate's said...

With Christmas coming I would probably get a few things...I really like the stuff and know a few people I could give stuff to for christmas.

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

I need a few things too...just let me know if you decide to do it!