Monday, January 19, 2009

Ben's Graduation..

Congrats to my brother Ben. The whole family had the chance to go to Texas for Ben's graduation. After getting his bachelors in industrial engineering he went back to school for an MBA. We all flew down and spent a long weekend crashing in Ben and Cindy's house. Thanks for the hospitality! The kids had a blast and so did the adults. We were able to play Wii (so much fun) and have a mini Christmas since we were all together. We were even able to share a little Christmas with others and take them some baskets with food and games and other wonderful things.
Grandma and Grandpa Gilbert did a great job with the gift for the kids. Kid laptops and tents were a hit all around. There was even a visit from Santa who brought EVERYONE something special. Emma wasn't too sure about him. I have to admit one of my FAVORITE parts of the trip was a night at Chuck E Cheese (where a kid can be a kid). I don't have any pictures of this right now, but I will add some when I get some.

3 comments:

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun...I love the pics added below and can't wait to see the Chuck E Cheese ones! Also for the post way below...Emma's b-day party was so fun! I thought the cupcakes were adorable!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

The Tate's said...

SO fun you were all able to go!! I am sure your brother loved it.

Cindy and Ben said...

We had a blast while you guys were here. Ben's so glad to be done with school! Can't wait to see the pic's!