Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY EMMA REESE!

Oh my baby is already one! She is getting sooooooo big! We had a birthday party for her on November 1st at a park by our house and the family showed up to help celebrate. I kind of did a panda theme with her invites and cupcakes....an experiment, but I had fun...

Some of them did not travel very well and their heads fell off.
Emma was dressed in all pink and had so much fun playing and eating her cupcakes and pizza. I love this little girl so much! Happy Birthday Emma!






6 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

those cupcakes look cute! Good job!

Cindy and Ben said...

so mom & dad have a wii now that's cool! Have you guys gotten to play it yet?

Our Family said...

How fun!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. It's actually a little sad, huh? Well, we need to get together sometime for play group or just for anything. I would love to catch up and see little Emma.

The John Family said...

so cute! FUN FUN! She is adorable!

Michelle Mattice said...

Hey Kim!! She's so cute! It was really great seeing you over Christmas! I am majoring in photography so as soon I'm done with that I will be doing it for a career! :)

Bekka said...

I can't believe she's a year old already! Adorable.