Sunday, October 26, 2008

A PUMPKIN PATCH ADVENTURE

Last week our family headed down to Thatcher to go on our annual pumpkin picking extravaganza! This year was Emma's first time going and she had a lot of fun with her cousins and grandparents. The first night we were there we had the kids get into their Halloween costumes for a picture, so here is a little preview of what I will be posting after Halloween...


The next day we headed down to Apple Annie's Orchard and found the perfect pumpkin....and the perfect poser..

Emma had a blast with all of the pumpkins and little gourds. She is in to hugging everything so we found a little pumpkin just her size that she could hug and chew on. Shout out to mom and dad, thanks for all the fun!





7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness how cute! She is getting so big! How the heck are you kim? I haven't seen you in forever! Chloe has the exact same shoes as emma does! Must mean we've got some good taste! Well keep in touch and I'll keep up on your blog!

Adam and Jessica Cooley said...

Emma's costume is so cute! We had fun seeing you guys on saturday!!

Melissa said...

Emma is getting so big. I love her costume I wish we were still in your ward, I think Emma and Ryan would be good friends.

The Tate's said...

Love the picture of her hugging her pumpkin. She really makes the cutest zebra I have ever seen. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!! We will be down in a little over a month and can not wait to see everyone!!

Bekka said...

I am dying over the zebra costume. Adorable. Maybe I can borrow it when we have our own kiddos to dress up? :)

Jason and Laura said...

I know this comment is off subject from this post, but can you tell your husband that he is one good lookin guy for me? Thanks.

-Jason

Unknown said...

Hey girlie. I found ya on Laurens blog. You have such a beautiful family! Nice to see you again