Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Swinging in to Fall...

I LOVE the change in weather! With everything cooling down we have been able to spend more and more time outside! Emma loves it! From playing in the backyard to swinging, she is having so much fun, and so am I. About a week or two ago it was cool enough to go to the park and Emma tried swinging for the first time. She was so happy in that little swing she could not stop smiling. Yesterday she got together with her cousin and shared a swing, you'll see how cute it was....





4 comments:

Meg said...

Oh geez, look at your cute little girl and how big she is! It almost makes me want one of my own... almost.

Josie said...

Hey, so I've just found your blog! Your little girl is so cute!

Chris and Jodi said...

She is so cute and just beautiful......just like her mom!

Lo said...

She is so smiley! You must have the happiest little girl on the planet. Oh she is just adorable! If you ever need a babysitter you can always call me. I just love you guys.