Sunday, March 29, 2009

The PC and me!

Okay guys, I am really going to do it. Starting April 1st I will be selling Pampered Chef. They have gadgets and gizmo's of plenty. Whosits and whatsits galore. Anyway...they sucked me in. I love the stuff. So, this is my official announcement. If anyone would like to have a show (for a kitchen show i would actually go in to your home or do it at my home and the other option is a catalouge show where you just give your friends the info and most of it is done by phone) or if you need just a random thing or two, I'm your gal! Just let me know if anyone is interested and in what.

2 comments:

Derek & Kellyn said...

Hey girl! Found your blog from my sis's. Let me know when you have your next party. I need a stone thingy for pizza's :)

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef team I love their products and your mom was always a great dealer. I still have and use all the items I've bought from her. You'll do great at it and can't beat all the freebies.